Visually etc. My car of the day -today

vrskeith

On 23/01/2020 at 18:15, vrskeith said:

UK's biggest BMW M Car Fan Boy's review.

On 23/01/2020 at 18:15, vrskeith said:

UK's biggest BMW M Car Fan Boy's review.

• Thanks 1

On 24/01/2020 at 11:00, Aspman said:

I hadn't seen one for years. It was red filthy and certainly wasn't being treated as a classic.

I had a red saloon 2.0 SGL 28 years ago.  Fantastic car of its time:

IMG_1671.jpg

Gaz

Edited by IamGaz
typo
  • Like 3

As a general rule, I don't like Alfa's.  Yes they are often pretty but I've just grown tired of hearing "You're not a true petrol head until you've owned an Alfa", often said by people who've bought one because Jeremy Clarkson told them they'd suddenly be interesting.  

Anyway, I'm throwing away the rule book for today.  Oh my that's handsome....

Race%20Retro%20auction-3.jpg

Race%20Retro%20auction-7.jpg

Edited by penguin17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

As a general rule, I don't like Alfa's.  Yes they are often pretty but I've just grown tired of hearing "You're not a true petrol head until you've owned an Alfa", often said by people who've bought one because Jeremy Clarkson told them they'd suddenly be interesting.  

I can see a small practical problem however that exhaust will be ripped clean off after going over the first speed hump (plenty in our street). Perfect for smooth race tracks however and I thought it was an early 1960's Ferrari because it is stunning.:hi:

• Like 1

Car that near gave me the boak yesterday was on Goblin Works Garage.

They took a TDI VW Beetle Convertible and then spend several thousand and had it non road legal and took it to a VW Show.

After their Customising to make it an open wheel Hot-Rod they did say it would need mud guards and some lights. (and an Engineers Report, AKA the test which would be a SVA.)

Remember, wave you hands about each time you speak or explain something.

If getting Banded Wheels be sure to pay as much as you are expected to when being ripped off.

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 14.26.56.jpg

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Roottootemblowinootsoot said:

Car that near gave me the boak yesterday was on Goblin Works Garage.

They took a TDI VW Beetle Convertible and then spend several thousand and had it non road legal and took it to a VW Show.

After their Customising to make it an open wheel Hot-Rod they did say it would need mud guards and some lights.

Remember, wave you hands about each time you speak or explain something.

If getting Banded Wheels be sure to pay as much as you are expected to when being ripped off.

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 14.26.56.jpg

How to spend way too much money to ruin a 2005 VW Beetle.:notme:

• Like 2

On 07/02/2020 at 13:50, penguin17 said:

On 07/02/2020 at 13:50, penguin17 said:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, vrskeith said:

Cracking car,like it very much

My current fave car.  A lot of reviews and videos I've watched basically say it makes the RS7 largely redundant, unless you really don't want the aesthetics of an estate.  

• Like 2

On 08/02/2020 at 14:20, penguin17 said:

My current fave car.  A lot of reviews and videos I've watched basically say it makes the RS7 largely redundant, unless you really don't want the aesthetics of an estate.  

On 08/02/2020 at 14:20, penguin17 said:

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1