Folding mirrors issue

Since I used the key fob to open the windows last week, I've been unable to fold the mirrors when locking the car with the remote control - any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure it will work, but try this. Press and hold unlock button on the key to open all the windows. Press and hold the kock button to close all the windows. Then press and hold the lock button again. Mirrors ahould fold. I think this is what I did when it happened to me

If that doesn't work open each window in turn using the switches on the drivers door, keep each button operated till its window fully opens and a click is heard, then using the same switches fully close each window keeping each switch operated till a click is heard. Your folding mirrors should now operate.

• Like 4

Not sure it will work, but try this. Press and hold unlock button on the key to open all the windows. Press and hold the kock button to close all the windows. Then press and hold the lock button again. Mirrors ahould fold. I think this is what I did when it happened to me

Yep, that'll sort it.

I had s similar issue with mine after having the doors open most of the day on weds when ed fitted my bits / i tried all sorts & decided to give the car approx 30 - 40 mile run to charge up the battery & when i parked up they worked fine.  

Thanks, guys, it's sorted.  Using just the key didn't work - interestingly, the rear offside window didn't open - but after opening each window in turn, everything is back to normal.

Hi 

First post but have been browsing for nearly a year now. Never knew my windows came down with the key fob (or go back up for that matter) My rear offside window stopped going down with 1 touch last week and my mirrors didn't fold as usual this morning. Just tried the reset by sending all 4 down individually and everything working now.

live and learn  :clap:

Hi 

First post but have been browsing for nearly a year now. Never knew my windows came down with the key fob (or go back up for that matter) My rear offside window stopped going down with 1 touch last week and my mirrors didn't fold as usual this morning. Just tried the reset by sending all 4 down individually and everything working now.

live and learn  :clap:

No need to do them individually; just hold all four buttons down, then pull them all up together and continue to hold them up for 5 seconds after the windows close.