Installing an amp

Greetings

I recently purchased a skoda rapid (sport) and although I'm very pleased with my purchase, I would very much like to upgrade the sound system. I already have a few components from my old car, including some decent in-door speakers, amp and bass-driver. My amp is a bit of a lightweight so it will only be driving the bass, which I would like to install in the boot, similar to what I had rigged up in my old car. For my old car (a Peugeot 206), I found a handy rubber plug in the firewall that I was able to access after dismounting the glove box. I was able to drill a hole through the rubber, so that it held tightly around the power cable. However, my old car was a bit of a wreck and I had no worries drilling a hole through the firewall to hook the amp up with the battery, there was no warranty to void. So this is where you guys come in to the picture;

Do you know if there are any existing holes in the firewall that I can use to run my power through?

and

Do you know how to access said hole(s) from the cabin?

I appreciate any help

Thank you

see the "crap stereo" thread.

JonBRapid is currently doing a custom install I believe.

Feels more like a crap install at the moment - well not so crap just ironing out the issues! I'll take some photos tomorrow as I have a rare day off!