Fun not starting problem

We have a strange fault with out Fun. Twice now, after parking it would not start but did start hours or a day later. Once we had only stopped for petrol and once we returned home and parked overnight. There appeared to be a spark. For weeks in between it behaved normally. Any ideas?

Disappointed no suggestions but for possible interest of others it was eventually found to be a failing coil - spark in the air but not always under pressure until it failed completely.

• Like 1

Just my 2 cents. Your problem, known as an intermittent, is the most difficult to diagnose and solve. It may have a plethora of causes. Bad spark and fuel shortage are just too broad to be mentioned and be effective because each one, as I mentioned, could have multiple causes. Your description was short and the only diagnosis you mentioned was 'appears to have spark'. Let's be honest, that isn't much of a diagnosis. You have direct access to the car, we know only as little as you tell us. So it is not like the forum community doesn't know what to reply or doesn't want to reply. There are many members that offer their knowledge for free as good samaritans. But we are not wizards. When information is scarce and vague, it is hard to help. So my advice is this: learn how to help us to help you. Briskoda is a great community and you don't have to be disappointed so easy. I hope you'll come to better feelings. Cheers.