Fabia MonteCarlo Alloys with latest style centre caps

Due to the recent sale of my Monte I am selling the 'spare' wheels I acquired. One is unmarked,the next has a slight scuff which has been painted in and is only noticeable upon close inspection,the third has a slightly larger kerbing scuff and would benefit from refurbishment and finally the fourth wheel has slightly more rim scuffing and would certainly benefit from a cosmetic refurbishment. All have okayish tyres that are legal and the only damage is cosmetic even wheel 4 was used on the car for 4 months after its 'coming together ' with the kerb.

Ideally I'd like to sell all 4 to another owner although if not would consider selling separately for use as a spare wheel/tyre.

The price,for all 4 wheels and tyres to include centre caps is £200.00

Collection only from Norton near Worcester approximately 1.5 miles from M5 J7

would you split the centre caps?

I'm looking to sell all 4 wheels as a set or individually eg for spares but I do not want to split the wheels/centre caps. Thanks

• Like 1

There you go, hope this helps.

image1_zpsv4gst7ti.jpg

image3_zpsrcergr77.jpg

image4_zpsbpx9mswo.jpg

image2_zpsggkf4t2o.jpg

And just to ask, how much would you be looking for for a single wheel?

Thanks again for posting the pictures.

Ideally looking to sell as a complete set. In fact I have provisionally agreed a sale to a member on here,Ben

• Like 1