Vrs tdi brake fade

I almost passed out trying to read that in one go with no punctuation!!! :D

I like Mintex,bit dusty but are pretty good for fast road work.

If you have plenty in your wallet go for Ferodo DS2500 :)

• Like 1

I almost passed out trying to read that in one go with no punctuation!!! :D

I like Mintex,bit dusty but are pretty good for fast road work.

If you have plenty in your wallet go for Ferodo DS2500 :)

Yes they are dusty ... thought it was me, every week wheels are a right mess. But least it covers the scratched alloys :)

Lmao. I put big spaces between each paragraph/sentence when I'm typing g in but my stupid phone puts it up like im a moron lol

Why not put a full stop, comma, exclamation mark, question mark or semi colon? All perfectly good examples of punctuation and generally less problematic than whitespace :P

I comprehend (I'm English) but don't agree with what with you say. If you are accelerating to 70 you must be on a dual-carriageway or motorway, so perhaps actually taking notice of what is happening ahead would negate the need for such acceleration followed immediately by braking. If on a single carriage-way road then your remapped/powerful car is obviously 'forcing' you to break the legal speed limit.

Note that I don't resort to name calling. Not necessary in an exchange of views. I believe usually only resorted to when the poster has a lack of confidence in the logic of their views/statements.

Incidentally, I have an accessory in my car that I recommend for yours - a sense of humour! ;)

which is the bit where you're being funny?

philbes, on 13 Jul 2015 - 23:28, said:snapback.png

Incidentally, I have an accessory in my car that I recommend for yours - a sense of humour! ;)

which is the bit where you're being funny?

'Sense of humour' was a poor choice on my part and not what I meant to express.  Can you please suggest a word that would convey what I really meant - the ability to have a reasoned disagreement with out getting annoyed or resorting to insults? 

Why not put a full stop, comma, exclamation mark, question mark or semi colon? All perfectly good examples of punctuation and generally less problematic than whitespace :P

Because how the keypad is set out on my phone I have to keep switching between screens to ad punctuation .................................... here is a set of full stops feel free to insert them in my previous posts wherever you see fit