estate golf clubs

Does anyone know how well golf clubs fit into the estate boot. I collect my new Superb Elegance Estate on monday, so I haven't had a chance to try things out yet.

I don't know about an Estate, but the overall length of a Twindoor is the same as an Estate, and I regularly get 3 sets of clubs and 3 trolleys in my Twindoor with the seats left in place, so I guess the Estate should be the same.

I don't have an estate myself but I've seen the estate model take even more than one set with ease plus trolley etc.  Actually, I love the reaction of people I know who own  'premium cars'  and who play golf when they enquire about the boot in the Superb.  The look of disgust when they check to see if a set of clubs fits in mine before trying to squeeze them back into their own cars :)

I have the Estate and I have to remove the driver from the set to make it fit without folding the seats down.  I can fit the set across the boot if I open up one of the side bins.

My octy easily takes 2 full sets plus 2 wide wheel base electric trollies. The trollies fit between the wheel arches and the clubs go across the boot using the space between the wheel arches and the back of the car. I can get both sets in without removing any clubs by laying them so that the tops face in opposite directions so you should be able to do the same with the Superb?