Additional Columbus screen

Hello.
Just a quick one...
In planning a trip with my family to Cornwall for a couple of weeks. My eldest boy is 20months and I'm sure we would benefit from Peppa pig or something for the drive down.....either that or a set of ear defenders!
Can I link an additional screen to my infotainment? Maybe stream a DVD or something to the rear? Or would I be best just throwing an IPad over the headrest for him...
I have an Octavia VRS Kombi 2015 with Columbus and canton.

Cheers
Alex

iPad is best option and can have games on it too, but you might struggle to hang over the vrs seat due to the inbuilt head rest design 

iPad is best option and can have games on it too, but you might struggle to hang over the vrs seat due to the inbuilt head rest design

This is a really good point and something I hadn't even considered. Dvd player for kids was very useful for long journeys...not sure we will install it now when I collect my VRS. Looks like tablets all round.

{EDIT}  -- Woops, sorry - ok - VRS - seats different ..

Has to be a way -- I'm sure there's a velcro solution out there somewhere !!

I think something involving the 'map' pocket on the back of seat may work but not sure what yet lol

I've gone for the cheap ipad off fleabay option. Ipad2 for cheap and jobs a Goodun!

As for mounting it, I found a floor mounted ipad stand on a bendy neck which simply slides under one of the rear seat mounting bolts. So simply slacked the seat bolt, slide the bracket under and Bosch!

It's good as he can play little games on it too.....I do.like the idea of going at night though, could be a plan.