Egr delete

Just a quick one im going to put a front mount on my vrs and thinking to order pipe work for egr and asv delete while im on and changing the pipe work as i was planning on removing them over time anyway but will do it with the new cooler now .... Now does our vrs have a limp mode function when it sees a fault as i wont be able to get the egr mapped out straight away .... Or if i take asv and egr off will it still run the same just put eml light on ...... Also iv been looking at egr deletes and cant really find one listed for a blt other than darkside who are a bit pricey ... Is a egr delete for any 1.9tdi or a asz engine the same that will fit mine ... Thanks

When you remove it will bring the engine management light on won't put it in limp mode as that's what mine is doing atm as my mapper is away and unsure about the egr delete for the blt engine but someone on hear will know

Mines been off for about a month I've plugged it into vagcom and just comes up with egr fault runs fine never have any problems just the normal judder when turning it off but clutch down when turning it off helps that

I used an allard delete kit on my ibiza last week, they said leave the pipes open, but other sources say block them, so I blocked them. There's no electrical plug on my egr, nothing has lit up and the car feels fine.