veedubnoodle

One of my favourite wheels, look awesome.

I'm amazed they don't catch with 225 tyres though

To be honest I am going to roll the arches and pull them out a wee touch as it is very close and will definitely rub with a load in the back. Minor arch work will have her perfect ;)

How much u looking for the lm reps ?

Sorry buddy but the LM Reps are already sold, they paid for the tyres :D

Those new wheels makes everything look a lot better - suits the car much more B)

Thanks buddy! Definitely a big improvement over the tired LM Reps :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No real updates on this recently, but I've been driving it daily since Tuesday night and it is awesome! Love the noise of it and how it drives and I've already had someone offer to buy it whilst I was filling up at the petrol station!  :D

Safe to say I told him not for a good while yet! :p

Edited by veedubnoodle

So made an unplanned trip to a local show yesterday and ended up coming away with a prize for best wheels! Couldn't believe it to be honest but I'm not gunna complain haha.

11949406_10153476281796210_5672171704898

just stunning  :)

• Like 1

how you finding the coilovers btw ?

They are awesome mate! Perhaps a wee bit stiff at the back but very comfortable non the less.

I had issues with my standard wheels hitting my ap coilovers. I had about 2mm gap so I'd defo watch out. Iv had to run 8mm spacers to make sure they won't rub.

Yeah these are very close to the spring perch on the coilover so I might get the arches rolled and flared a wee bit so I can run a small spacer on the front just for peace of mind. That said I haven't had any issues yet :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And here's another just because [emoji14]

11225722_10153513202236210_2459389764988

Does look great.. I could hook up with you too for photos.. A couple of VRS's..

Are you taking it to Titanic dubs on the 26th of sept?

Edited by technics100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice photos man! :D

Cheers

20150926_titanic_dubs-0496-16.jpg?w=940

20150926_titanic_dubs-0497-17.jpg?w=940

20150926_titanic_dubs-0499-18.jpg?w=940

Yeah it felt quieter this year I thought and I'm not a big fan of vans. There was a lovely green MK1 Caddy that caught my eye though! Lots of detail in it and incredibly clean!

Still love looking at the crazy low stuff but OEM+ will always be a winner in my eyes :)

• Like 2

Cheers, took them for ya ;-).. If you want full res give me a shout..

Yeah, my brother has a 350bhp Audi S6 2.2 litre, 5cyl, but he won't bring it because it's not scene enough.. Its just a mint big motor..

Nice photos man! :D

Cheers

20150926_titanic_dubs-0496-16.jpg?w=940

20150926_titanic_dubs-0497-17.jpg?w=940

20150926_titanic_dubs-0499-18.jpg?w=940

Yeah it felt quieter this year I thought and I'm not a big fan of vans. There was a lovely green MK1 Caddy that caught my eye though! Lots of detail in it and incredibly clean!

Still love looking at the crazy low stuff but OEM+ will always be a winner in my eyes :)

• Like 1

Looked like a good meet that, yes I had a stupidly low yellow Leon and it wasn't fun you had to plan your route carefully or end up with a 2 mile tail back with me crawling over speed bumps at about 2mph (2mph so every one can see us LUDAAAAA) it was fun on twistie roads but a pain for a daily no multi storey car parks so couldn't go to the metrocenter without having to park miles away

Keep up the work though car looks great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone.

Not much to update on the Skoda at the minute. Passenger side door is deadlocked so I'll have to get that fixed when I get a chance and I've been toying with the idea of doing an SAI delete.

Anyone here ever done the delete or have any guides for it?

Cheers,

Aaron

• 5 months later...