Scottish vag National Day 26/7/15

Kenny130pd

I might not make the start due to working, but hope to make it early afternoon (1ish) and hope to be able to get parked close to the Dub Side, probably too late by that time though. My son is going along with Bocanegra, his pal is also going along albeit with Renaultsport Clio RS200. Hopefully see you there.

It was good to meet you Kenny, your car is a credit to you. Loads of cracking cars there, also good to see The Dub Side win the best club stand trophy.

I was one of the ones not allowed into the field, which to be fair was in danger of becoming a quagmire around 2pm when the heavens opened.

My son and his pal arrived at back of ten and asked to park down beside Dub Side and were told not allowed due to fears over park becoming a mudbath. 

I have photo's but no idea how to post them here.

Possibly not.

28b93808f1d33ae10d95c34aecdb46b9.jpg

I thought this was a strange use of words as well Kenny, although the lad did later attempt to clarify what he meant. This was only the second SVAG national show I've been at, but I do get the feeling it's all about the Audi or Volkswagen, with Seat and Skoda there on tolerance. Just my perception, and might be wide of the mark.

• Like 1