Nav updates from Navigation.com

I've been checking for updates to my Columbus from navigation.com and entering my VIN but nothing comes up - although it does say next update in June - I know a friend has an Admunsen and that's worked so maybe either delayed maps for Columbus, or an issue with my vin.

Anyone else had success or do I just need to be patient?

Thanks

Is your car an Octavia or a Superb? If it is a Superb then those updates will not work, it is a different Columbus.. The later Octavia and the NEW Skoda Superb have the later Columbus unit fitted as shown in the picture on the website.

You can't do any of the updates as they're intended for the "new" infotainment systems, but the vCard & GPS Photo function (click the MyDestinations tab) works on the "old" Columbus as I've already installed some for a pending trip to the continent.

Tried using the PPOI function, which technically should also work on the old Columbus as the old and new use the same db3 sqlLite format, but it keeps generating an error screen.

I have a V12 maps on DVD for the Columbus unit, if anyone near me, wishes to borrow it, it loaded my maps up in under 30 mins.