Audi A6 alloy wheels with 205/55/16 Winter Tyres

*****  NOW SOLD  *****

OK, so it's not quite winter yet (although it's hardly what I'd call a proper summer either!) but here goes...

I'm selling my Audi A6 alloys with 205/55/16 winter tyres. Audi fitted a similar design to the A3, A4 and A6 but these sit out further than the more comon A3 wheels. I've used them on my 2010 Skoda Octavia vRS and they filled the arches out nicely. They are in very good condition as you can see from the photo

The wheels are 5x112, 7Jx16, ET35.

The tyres are Matador Nordicca MP59 winter tyres. They are 205/55/16 91H. Two have approx 7mm tread, two have approx 6mm tread.

Click here to view a slideshow of the wheels including some photos of the wheels fitted to my Octavia.

I'm looking for £300 for them. Collection preferred (from Broxburn, West Lothian), but could courier if needs be.

IMG_9035%20Custom_zpsvseffxlr.jpg

ps1%20twirl%20Medium_zpsbdygtvse.jpg

It's pretty much winter here in Scotland, I think our one day of summer was yesterday.

I'm quite interested in these, I want to check with insurance company that they won't sting me for changing wheels and the speed rating H seems a bit low.

Presume standard wheel bolts fit?

Cheers, I'll be in touch if they haven't gone first.

Being an OEM wheel the standard wheel bolts are fine.  As Tom Jones might say, 'Its Not Unusual' for winter tyres to have a lower speed rating than their summer equivalents!

Being an OEM wheel the standard wheel bolts are fine.  As Tom Jones might say, 'Its Not Unusual' for winter tyres to have a lower speed rating than their summer equivalents!

I did the same and was told by my Insurer

" Providing the wheels/tyres are an approved Skoda type/tyre rating there fine, no increase in priemium "

We have the vRS with the CCZA engine and 205/ R16 H M+S is listed on the TUV document as an approved tyre for it.

I did have a link to the document but it doesn't work any more

octavia%20tyre%20rating_zpsfohlqkmd.jpg

Right spoken to them and all OK as long as I call when I fit them.

Would you take £250 for them and I can come and collect tomorrow after work, about 230 - 3pm?

Tbh I was looking for cheaper steels so this is a bit more than I really wanted to pay.