New car advice needed

Currently I've got a 2005 octave elegance 2.0tdi, really happy with the car couldn't ask for more, but we're expecting our third child and there just isn't going to be enough room in the car for 2 adults and 3 baby seats unless on of the kids sat in the front and an adult in the back, the drama is fitting 3 child seats in the back. Has anyone else had this problem and solved it? Or will I have to look at a different car? If we do need a different car it can not be anything like a vauxhall zafirs or citroen Picasso, hate the look of those kind of cars

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Started looking at cars similar to the vw touran, like the qashqui+2 and kia sorento, or was thinking a 5 seater that is wider than the octavia, but it's pretty hard finding them. Giving away a child is looking a lot easier than finding the right car

Even biggers cars don't always do 3 across the back.

Best search on Google for exactly that and see what options are available to you.

7 seaters always make me worry a bit, those rear two seats always look very close to the rear window. Never sure they're quite safe to put kids in.

I know what you mean about the rear seats, there's not much room if the car got rear ended for it to crumple, ideally would like a car still maybe an audi a6 if they are wider inside than the octavia, as well as looking at cars I need to look at a 3rd car seat which will be a booster but ideally one with a back rather than just the base for a bit more safety and comfort

7 seater generally have wider back seats as they sit above rather than between the rear wheels. Even something like a superb or an Audi A6 won't be noticeably wider in the back

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk