The Superb III Picture thread

I'm really tempted to change my colour to Corrida Red!, wanted Rosso but the wife didn't like it so went for Petrol Blue, not so sure now! Especially with beige interior.

• Like 2

Ok Steve. Night shots of the front rear and inside ?

Yes please.

Just interested in what the interior control illumination is like on the front dash and rear console. Plus any exterior night shots you fancy doing. However, anything would be great - thanks!!!!! :)

Steve.

Interesting (the black bits) on the rear spoiler Nick

Just been having a look around. Wonder if it's just the 280 that has those black bits ? Not complaining now you've pointed them out they look pretty cool !

Just been having a look around. Wonder if it's just the 280 that has those black bits ? Not complaining now you've pointed them out they look pretty cool !

Apparently not there is a 190 with them here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/374865-rosso-brunello-metallic-discontinued/?p=4413826

I agree they look quite nice though.

• Like 1

I'm really tempted to change my colour to Corrida Red!, wanted Rosso but the wife didn't like it so went for Petrol Blue, not so sure now! Especially with beige interior.

I've seen this colour combination on a showroom car, it looks fantastic. 

Actually I've started using sport mode !

Plan was to keep in D until oil upto temp then use full range of revs in manual mode upto 4.5k.

I've discovered Sport Mode does a pretty good job of that. Just careful not to exceed 4.5k.

Also hangs onto the gears longer which is what I want while in the 'running in' period....

Nice! i'm guessing the brown leather is a better contrast against the cappuccino than beige would have been

I like the brown leather in my L&K

Brown leather was my biggest concern when I ordered it, having only seen it in pics and vids, but "in the flesh" it looks the biz.