280 Order

What did you order Billy ?

L&K 280 hatch with too many extras.

Bottom of first page Superb Order tracker

I was informed last week it was build week 41 "unconfirmed" and was updated today no change.

Apparently in Škoda-speak unconfirmed means it will be built "no later than" but could be sooner and confirmed means it is "being built that week".

Been given update on my L&k today

Ordered 10th July

Build week commencing 31st August

Should have it by end of September :)

Which L&K? Is it a diesel?

I ordered at the dealership on 6th July but Škoda UK wouldn't accept 280 TSI orders until 21st (at least that's what I was informed, no TSI petrol orders accepted before then).

It took 2 weeks from build date to get my hands on my previous Superb. A week to get it from Czech Republic to a UK port, then a week to get it to dealer and prep.

I hope you're lucky and might get it in time for "official launch" on the 17th  :clap: then you can tell us all about it.

Which L&K? Is it a diesel?

I ordered at the dealership on 6th July but Škoda UK wouldn't accept 280 TSI orders until 21st (at least that's what I was informed, no TSI petrol orders accepted before then).

It took 2 weeks from build date to get my hands on my previous Superb. A week to get it from Czech Republic to a UK port, then a week to get it to dealer and prep.

I hope you're lucky and might get it in time for "official launch" on the 17th :clap: then you can tell us all about it.

150tdi dsg

• Like 1

150tdi dsg

That ties in.  :whew:

I'd assumed yours was the L&K 280 as this is the 280 Order topic.

I would not have been best pleased to discover the dealer had somehow delayed submitting my order and fed me the TSI info as guff to cover it up.

Are there any English video reviews of Superbs with the 280 engine? My Googling didn't lead me to any videos let alone English ones.

Take a look at this thread I created for the 280: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/363781-the-280ps-thread/

It's probably the most comprehensive collection of information floating on the net for this model but there still remains a lack of coverage on this engine.

• Like 1

Ordered as first post.

Build week 41.

Didn't bother with the retractable parcel shelf.

Had a really good look and play around a metallic white estate in the showroom. It's huge !