thinking of selling the 1.8T beast.

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but i need an estate car....

im thinking about getting shot of my 1.8T felicia but I've got no idea what its worth. I would rather it went to an enthusiast too.

what do you guys think? Any interested parties?

What's the mileage on the engine and on the car? Obviously it's all the work that went into it which will probably determine the value.

The car has 79k on the clock, but thats irrelevent, 2 years ago almost every single piece of the entire drivetrain and running gear was stripped and renewed. Bearings bushes, balljoints, suspension etc... literally everything.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but i need an estate car....

I'll swap it for my bright yellow MG ZT-T. It's a V6 190 so it goes quite well (though obviously not as well as your Felicia) and sounds nice.

How do you insure it and with whom?

What ballpark figure are we talking? Like £4k/8k/12k?! Only you will really know what you've spent/what you want

And what power is it, I never saw in the build thread, is it about 180 like the Octy's?

Im not talking silly money, i just need it gone if im honest, the engine has been in and out numerous times, but ive settled on th3 current one for now, for those that dont know I've had a pretty bad year so far what with deaths in th3 family and other personal things happened, plus my unit got robbed etc etc

project cars are nnever worth the money or time you put in and i am realistic about its value, after all i only paid £100 scrap value for the car back a few years ago, should have sent it for scrap rather than skinting myself on it countless times.

I'll swap it for my bright yellow MG ZT-T. It's a V6 190 so it goes quite well (though obviously not as well as your Felicia) and sounds nice.

How do you insure it and with whom?

sorry yoss, i dont want another bag of trouble that i will be underneath constantly..

i pay ab8ut £400 a year to insure it through a-plan on limited mileage.

As long as you're old enough and don't live in a daft area insurance won't be a problem even on something like this.

My 1.8T Fabia swap is only slightly higher than my Celica (£450 as opposed to £400, normal mileage not limited etc) was and we're talking nearly 100bhp difference. Most of my insurance boils down to postcode (deducted by the fact if I put my mums postcode in rural wales in I get 50% cheaper quotes).

Would love this but as you know Tom, I have my own money pit conversion :p

• Like 2

Yeah, I was only joking Tom. Or at least half joking, if you'd said yes I would have bitten your arm off! Anyway it's worth next to nothing. About the same as a standard Felicia.

It's sad that you're considering selling it as it has been a great project! The work you have put into it, the detail goes a helluva long way to be believed. But needs must and all that, I hope that whoever gets it cherishes it half as much as you have over the time you've been building it.

I would definitely be having it if it went for the same as a standard Felicia.

I meant my MG, not Tom's Felicia! I've no idea what that's worth. It is unique.