Yeti lights

Leannehampson84

Lurv it!!   Good one :clap:

BTW - just found out that the green light with the car on the slope, means put yer foot on the brake!!  Such clever technology - but I resent the implication that I don't know to do that!!!  ROTFL

Hi Tomo as you will see above, I had actually sussed out the green light.  Didn't realise that I needed to be told that everytime I switched on the engine!  I was taught that basic many many moons ago!!

Hopefully, I will be hitching up the trailer soon - can foresee problems there - it was demonstrated as working, on a computer.  Oh well, we will hitch-up and hope it all works!!  Hope it doesn't muck up my reverse sensors, as I love them!!

If your towbar is the approved skoda/westfalia type and has been installed correctly then when you plug in the trailer the reversing sensors will be disabled along with the reversing light and the foglight and transferred to the trailer if fitted. Also when you select reverse you should a graphic of a trailer on the radio display. The car alarm is also extended to include the trailer so that if some villain tries to steal it the car alarm will sound.

Fred

• Like 1

Exactly what the fitter told us.  Next step....... do it ourselves.  Two ladies hitching up is always a little precarious - especially as we haven't done it for many moons.

Oh no, not another manual :D :D