iPad repair

seboni121

Thank you Chris , Dalking I repaired the battery one the iPhone and buggered up the wifi ariel! So not going there again

Buy a WiFi aerial at the same you you buy the battery.

While you're are it, buy a new screen too because you'll probably break that as well.

• Like 1

There is an ex Apple technician locally who has done a new rear screen and some replacement buttons for my family in the past. Very reasonable £30 - £40 each visit. He does batteries too so could be worth enquiring locally as there are bound to be others like him all over the country.

• Like 1

Could be a few things - battery, dock/lightning connector or a fault on the board (hopefully not the latter). Which iPad do you have, and do you have any sign of life from it at all? The iPads are a bit more hassle to work with than the iPhones given they're stuck together, plus the battery can be a fiddly job on an iPad so you're probably as well getting someone to do it if you're not confident about trying yourself. Try and get a recommendation for someone locally - there are a lot of good independent repairers but have come across a few cowboys too (like anything I suppose). Alternatively, I haven't used these guys myself, but they've been around quite a long time and seem to do a lot of business.

https://www.ipadrepairs.co.uk/