Flush Cobra Parking sensors

The OEM kit is available here

They are 18mm flush fitting and I have had no problems at all with using them.

Do they do as it says and display on the swing/Amundsen unit of distance?

This is what I really wanted for mine!

Do they do as it says and display on the swing/Amundsen unit of distance?

This is what I really wanted for mine!

Yeah but you have to route it in and code the HU plus connect into the Canbus gateway. I struggled but was helped out by Phil the Geek on here. 

thanks but i only want aftermarket flush rear sensors ...

The laserline kit is great then. imho flush fit look great but the surface mount not quite 'OEM' looking

No, not at all. It's not hard or complicated once you know what to do but its fiddly

You have to remove the bumper and cut the holes, remove the boot trim to mount the control unit under the arch, remove the b pillar trim to locate the beeper, connect the twisted pair cables into the gateway and then plug into the head unit. I bought the OEM cutter to make the holes perfect and with the correct bevelled edge

It then needs coding so the HU will recognise the unit and interpret the system

On the ****ometer scale of difficulty then I'd say 6/10

• Like 1

I already have a rear view camera so all i need to compliment the visual is the audio from the aftermarket flush sensor,corbra latest sensor is supposed to be 17mm and flush ,suprised no one has them :(

Edited by john123

I already have a rear view camera so all i need to compliment the visual is the audio from the aftermarket flush sensor,corbra latest sensor is supposed to be 17mm and flush ,suprised no one has them :(

Any pics of the camera fitment per chance? 

I had rear Cobra sensors supplied and fitted to my Monte ,by a company called Parking made easy , from Manchester area, they did not remove the bumper and made a very neat job, the sensors work fine and look good, am very pleased with them.

• Like 1