252066865435 - Vacuum Box
252066927400 - Stainless pedal covers
252066829402 - Top Mount
252066795907 - Turbo Coupler
252066812143 - intercooler coupler

copy the numbers into the flea bay

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there mate,

I have won the auction for the intake flute last week, paid last Monday morning, Ebay is still showing as "you've paid, but the seller is yet to post item"

I have messaged you through eBay, but not had a response yet. Can you get back to me please?

Cheers

Hi, i have tried to contact you through eBay, and commented on your post listing the part, and I'm still waiting for a response. Please contact me either on here or through eBay asap please, I would rather avoid eBay dispute and receive the part I have paid for. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

All on the bay of the e's

all Fabia vrs mk1 items

252066762625 - Intake hose & flute

252066767705 - EGR Valve

252066817483 - K&N air filter

252066836499 - Intercooler clips/seals

252066757464 - Air BOX

252066779941 - MAF

252066822006 - Fuel Sender pump

252066865435 - Vacuum Box

252066927400 - Stainless pedal covers

252066829402 - Top Mount

252066795907 - Turbo Coupler

252066812143 - intercooler coupler

copy the numbers into the flea bay

To anyone reading this thread, and thinking of buying these parts. Find another seller on eBay. Trust me. As you can see from the above, this seller doesn't respond to messages here, or on eBay. I have just had ebay issue a refund this morning after having to raise a dispute due to ZERO communication and still no item received.

I had hoped as a fellow skoda enthusiast the service (or at least the communication) would have been better. I had sent messages through eBay, sent a PM on here as well as my above posts. Zero response. nothing. tumbleweed...

To anyone reading this thread, and thinking of buying these parts. Find another seller on eBay. Trust me. As you can see from the above, this seller doesn't respond to messages here, or on eBay. I have just had ebay issue a refund this morning after having to raise a dispute due to ZERO communication and still no item received.

I had hoped as a fellow skoda enthusiast the service (or at least the communication) would have been better. I had sent messages through eBay, sent a PM on here as well as my above posts. Zero response. nothing. tumbleweed...

I did send as i have explained to you twice now via ebay, you have received a refund so i believe from ebay. I dont know if you have ever sold anything on ebay, and had issues .. every time i attempted to communicate i makes you write it in a resolution window to ebay. Im not so savy with ebay and i tried to give a refund back, but when i did it told me to wait until ebay have looked into it.

- sorry if the delivery took a few days, im a man selling stuff in my shed, not a business. I did put in all the sales a 3 days to send option, as im busy with work/ children etc...to give me a few days to parcel up and drive 6 miles to post.

- all these items listed above, sold and delivered without any issues. I have feed back score of 317 on ebay, with performance level "above average" 

Im sorry your parcel went hay wire, these things happen. Royal Mail isnt the best. Ebay isnt the best in terms of fixing things when they go wrong, i have limited time to access a pc, due to work. 

So ebay issues in mind, I've also sent a PM and two posts on here just in case, with no response, you realise briskoda shows when you are active, and your recent posts?. You've been posting a few times on other threads, at the very least I would have appreciated taking the time while on, to reply here if u were having ebay problems. i did receive a refund ( which I didn't want as stated I would rather have had the part, and would have waited longer for it if I was advised of any issues earlier ) but after 3 weeks and no communication what would u have done?

I didnt reply here, as it was sold on ebay, you didnt pm me here prior to sale, you opened a case on ebay not here, you received a refund on ebay not here. Like i have previously said i did reply to your pms on ebay via the resolution process as ebay said too do. The item has gone missing, im out of pocket here, trying to drag my name down ontop is not appropriate mate... what exactly do you want from me?

At this stage I don't want anything. you're missing the point, i contacted you here after having no luck on eBay, hoping to resolve issue. That didn't happen and could have been avoided. I'm done. Lesson learned and I'll source one from somewhere else. Thank you for the quick responses after the fact.