Skoda erwin payment problems

MW14

Ive created an account on erwin but im having problems paying for a document. Tried different cards etc, but still get error paymemt message. Anyone managed to pay sucessfully?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Any tips to successfully pay? ive tried again with different browsers and different cards but still no joy. Still getting invalid card details message.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Having payment issues with the Erwin site, which ever card I use it throws an "The input of your credit card data is invalid" error. Anyone else having the same issue? Tried different browsers - IE 11, Chrome, Edge... nothing worked!

Having payment issues with the Erwin site, which ever card I use it throws an "The input of your credit card data is invalid" error. Anyone else having the same issue? Tried different browsers - IE 11, Chrome, Edge... nothing worked!

I am partially involved with card payments for where I work, and how card data is validated. Each bank is allocated a series of numbers (the first 4 digits) which is first checked against a known list of issued series. On our system these are only updated quarterly, so its possible for cards from a newly issued series to be rejected even though the rest is correct.

If the car is an new card this could be why, or they may have simply decided that cards issued by an Indian bank are a risk and decided not accept them. Not all Visa/Mastercards etc. are accepted everywhere online. For example I cannot pay online using my UK issued card to top-up my Spanish Orange mobile phone, and have to send bank transfers to Spain so a relative can pay.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...