Bolero -Sat nav

Hi All,

I have just recently purchased a 2011 Superb which came with a Bolero system fitted however this does not have a sat nav or DVD player.

I am wanting to change the head unit for one with a Sat Nav but cant seem to find anything that will fit, I have been informed today by the Skoda dealer that this would require a new aerial for the gps and stuff but I thought it would be a straight swap for another unit with sat nav and just plug it in. Has anybody done this themselves and could anybody advise on what and how to sort this.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply

Does this require any extra fitting or simply just plug and play for all to work. also the Columbus is a smaller unit so would it require a trim to fit the space left behind and if so where do you get them from.

Columbus is a different shape, not really smaller as such. Depending on your car the colour and suchlike will make a difference to the cost of the trim.  Fitting will be pretty much plug & play with some coding required, and a GPS antenna for the nav function.