Skoda Superb MKIII Eclass Type Exhaust Trim

Guys I have been researching the new Superb like mad! I'm on YouTube when I get a spare minute or 2. I've ordered a L&K Hatch DSG 150 in silver with beige interior.

At the Geneva show there showcased a few superbs that had the eclass type exhaust trims. I think they look fantastic on the superb and if you look on the rear bottom of the new superb you can see where they can be fitted. From what I have been told is that UK spec cars will not get these or available. Does anyone know if these can be purchased from any other country?

Thanks Tony

I might take mine off to make sure no one knows it's a 280 ;-)

Swap you lol

Beer tokens ? :-D

This is seriously a mod I intend to do, so if at all possible it would be great if you or anyone ordering a 280 can take photos of the exhaust (including the pipe diameter) plus valance / trims part numbers.

I do not imagine for one second the exhaust will be a straight swap, but fitting the valance and trims should not be an issue.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed.... What was your build date ? I'll make your exhaust info my first job :-) I think... Is it billy ( can't remember last bit of his name ) has ordered a 280 Hatch. Think he maybe one of the first 280 owners on here ?

• Like 2

Are diesel and petrol exhausts interchangeable? I would have thought not. So I would guess diesel owners would need to get a custom back box made. Could prove a VERY expensive modification just to see some exhaust tips.

Now the smaller petrol engine on the other hand would probably be (apart from cutting out the holes) plug and play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmmmm ... I wonder if the 280 has 2 pipes on each side ? I fancy quad exhausts like the Golf R.... Looking at the angles on the pic may not be possible .....

No idea yet as the order only went in on Friday.

Yes, Billyjim is I believe one of the 1st to order a 280.

I'm realistically expecting it early to mid October (BW39 not confirmed).

If I beat Beadles I'll take some measurements and photos.

Or, if you're passing the neighbourhood again Gizmo68, take a look!!!

• Like 1

E Class 'type'

Bl**dy hell. First Jag owners go round buying Yeti and Superb exhaust tips for their XE, then Skoda owners go round calling their exhausts 'E class type'

I can go one better though. Ive got a Rolls Royce type exhaust. Its a metal pipe that goes from the engine to the back of the car, just like on a Rolls :D

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...