Easy retrofits / upgrades

I've added some boot hooks to the wife's Rapid Spaceback and also enabled some features using Carista.

Just curious what else (if anything) is easy to retrofit or mod for the Rapid Spaceback?

Boot plastic pockets, boot net or bottle holder on inside rear wheel arch, raised boot floor, arm rest, wind deflectors

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

Also, the warning triangle from Wilko fits the warning triangle storage space in the Spaceback (and is cheaper than a real Skoda one), and the AA medium-size first aid kit fits in the First Aid Kit elastic holder.

Also consider the SuperSkoda LED interior boot light replacement.

• Like 1

Very easy,

Mark  best fit postion with felt tip, (with self adhesive backing tape on) and then clean area and remove backing tape and fit.

NOTE: self adhesive tape will grab instantly so its one shot.

PS: go for the chrome inlay protectors, smart as!

See post photos

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/309522-rapid-14-tsi-dsg-accessories-ordered-from-superskoda/

I have just fitted the plastic pockets and nets in the boot. Simple things make all the difference! Cost £25 all in from local dealer and took only minutes to fit.

Next on the list is shopping bag hooks and raised boot floor.