One minute it was there..

Terry G

Just after some advice...

My 6 week old vRS (still havin' fun) decided this morning to not want to start... Turned out there was a loose earth cable that connects to the starter motor causing the starter to fail. Anyway the top guy from the AA sorted it in no time (and was even good enough to point out that there was no chance that I would be able to get 75 miles round the M25 in 60mins to get to a meeting!) Well he was right on that one. So there I am, car working, driving (within the speed limit) through Guildford and all of a suuden for no apparent reason the turbo stops! The car continues running perfectly otherwise, but the familiar whooshing noise accompanied by lots of torque is gone, Leaving me to drive a 1.8 litre petrol car to Heathrow. On starting the car at the end of the day, it has decided to return and I drive home with no problems.

My Skoda dealer has said to drop it in to them and they will "plug it in" to see whats up but I hoped that one of you guys can at least tell me that my car isn't about to fall apart! :confused: