Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

tmwarner

Hi,

I've got my Logitech Z-5500 surround sound speakers for sale. 

They have a common Logitech problem, the control pod has stopped working. Everything else works perfectly. This means that a replacement control pod would need to be purchased (various available on eBay). Or another option is to buy a control pod bypass cable on eBay, this allows you to directly plug an input audio source in. Or alternatively the control pod can be fixed, there are lots of links and guides online, I just don't have the time or tools. 

They come complete in the original box. 

The speakers cables will have the usual wear and tear of being routed under carpet, may have some scuffs from being routed around pins/nails but still work as new. 

I have since moved house and bought Bowers and Wilkins speakers so I didn't get round to buying a new controller. 

The box is fairly heavy so I would rather they be collected but I am willing to post if requested - £13 for a 2 day service. 

Located in Broadstairs, Kent. 

Price: £65 including the 4% PayPal fees. Please + £13 if delivery is required. 

2B32517A-9E9C-4E0E-B853-580CCA1A8AE4_zps

D18D0E16-0B2D-47B8-8213-A3A9DDC0AAD3_zps

F2E626FF-A420-4236-84E2-BCEB045DC0B5_zps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you tell me if this can go in the back of games consoles? And photos of speakers/sub & control pod please.

With the control pod, is it essentially needed? I'm aware it will still be accounted for in the sale just wondering if it'd affect the surround setup?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...