Returning to the Yeti

Sidevalve_Minor

After two years away and suffering increasingly from Yeti withdrawal symptoms I've bought a second one. It's a lightly used (3k miles) 64 plate SE 110 Outdoor bought from Skoda UK through a local-ish Skoda dealer and very happy so far I am.

I was an infrequent poster on this forum (and probably will be again) but always followed the posts of others, where else could one learn of Gummi Pfledg and the use of peanut butter as a cleaning agent? It's good to see there are a few names still here that I recognise. Still no Bobdog I see.

S_M

After two years away and suffering increasingly from Yeti withdrawal symptoms I've bought a second one. It's a lightly used (3k miles) 64 plate SE 110 Outdoor bought from Skoda UK through a local-ish Skoda dealer and very happy so far I am.

Wellcome back

My Yeti was also Skoda owned with just over 2,500 miles on the clock and 9 months old when I bought it in June, perhaps 3k is Skoda's cut off point for company cars.

Like you I'm well pleased and must admit the new shape is almost as good looking as the old bug eye model (but not quite) :notme: