Rubber mats and boot liner recomendation

My16 vrs estate,

Just got these mats and boot liner from unique car mats, off amazon at £54 delivered.

Im really pleased, the fit is fantastic and look very good/durable: time will tell!

Good correspondance from the company as i was unsure they would have the poppers for fronts or if it would fit, as they had no feedback. They send me blue prints and all looked good so took the plunge! They emailed througout process and when shipped. Told to allow 5 working days for delivery, arrived next day.

B8E295AC-EC93-4375-92DF-A669F63DB97F.png

F8EBC841-E354-497C-9BAC-8167D7132E9E.jpg

A673A062-3887-4968-B8D7-79C4565A066B.jpg

E816113A-4AF6-4D7A-BEF0-FDDBF2C723E7.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good. I went with the Octavia mats from superskoda. Paid about the same price for them too.

I must admit i was looking at them meself, but being a bit stupid i couldnt work out the exchange rate and shipping costs!!

• Like 1

Tell ya what was not to taxing on the brain: £120 the dealer wanted to supply them!

How do they get away with it??

Absolutely! I got:

Front & rear mud flaps

Rear aluminium sill plates

Boot net

for a little over what the dealer wanted to supply and fit just the mud flaps!

• Like 1

Rear aluminium sill plates

Being nosey why only rear sill protectors?

I think the car looks a bit bland when the doors are open without anything on the sills but I'm a bit concerned that putting on the sill plates will lead to rust under them. As the doors seem to have by all accounts a habit of retaining water I'd hate to add something that could just trap water. Anyone any long term experience?

I got front and rear mudflaps, boot liner and four mats from Superskoda for about the price my dealer wanted to supply and it mudflaps. My only issue now is that my car came with a full set of mats, so I now have four mats I don't need but no point sending back to Czech Republic!

Being nosey why only rear sill protectors?

I think the car looks a bit bland when the doors are open without anything on the sills but I'm a bit concerned that putting on the sill plates will lead to rust under them. As the doors seem to have by all accounts a habit of retaining water I'd hate to add something that could just trap water. Anyone any long term experience?

The vrs already came with front sills but no rear ones. Bit annoying but with kids the sills may help a bit to protect the paint from my kids stepping on them (probably not much)

My16 vrs estate,

Just got these mats and boot liner from unique car mats, off amazon at £54 delivered.

Im really pleased, the fit is fantastic and look very good/durable: time will tell!

Good correspondance from the company as i was unsure they would have the poppers for fronts or if it would fit, as they had no feedback. They send me blue prints and all looked good so took the plunge! They emailed througout process and when shipped. Told to allow 5 working days for delivery, arrived next day

Thanks, I've bought these using Bespoke Offers 'Beat My Price' which brought the cost down to £46. I also went to Bespoke via Topcashback which has tracked at £6 - so potentially £40 delivered!

• 2 weeks later...

You wont be dissapointed! Let us no what you think.

Very good! Need to cut two holes in the raised sections of the boot liner at the rear so the net mountings are usable, but that's simple enough. Excellent value.

• Like 1