Replacement Bonnet Grill Source Needed

FUBAR

Following some waste of skin smashing the grill today in a car park (with a trolley it would seem) and then doing the normal thing of running away, I now need to replace the bloody thing :( 

Anyone have a spare one or know of where to get one cheap? Ebay seem to be expensive for what it is!!!! :o 

Which bit do you need?

I have a grill that I took the badge holder/surround out of but is otherwise intact.

I need the black slats bit. I have tried and tried on eaby etc but keep seeing either expensive after market ones or non face lift 97-00 ones :( Do you have this bit still?? :o 

20150913_170942.jpg

• 3 months later...

Sorry to jump in here, I need a complete grill for my MK1 VRS, does anyone know if standard ones are the same, just no VRS badge, I found a shop that stocks them but as soon as I said VRS he said he didn't know if they are the same, they probably just stock the standard