Skoda Citigo Basic S Model Without Central Locking And Electric Windows

parks

I have a 2013 5 door S model Citigo and yes only the drivers door and boot door operate the interior light

Hope this puts your mind at ease.  

Alan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a 2013 5 door S model Citigo and yes only the drivers door and boot door operate the interior light

Hope this puts your mind at ease.  

Alan

• 2 months later...

When you say "without central locking" do you mean that your passenger door doesn't lock when you lock your driver's door, even though it locks your boot? Cos that's what's happening with the Citigo S 3rd I bought today and I'm not sure if that's just how it is or if it's broken and needs fixing... Any help?

I have a Seat Mii S 3 door and can confirm (1) the driver's door being unlocked/locked does the boot too but not the passenger door. (2) the courtesy light does not operate in door mode when the passenger door is opened but does with driver door. Hope that helps. My experiences seem to align with yours.

I have just swapped from a Superb and I love it. And at sub £4K for a 2.5 year 20k miles some seriously cheap motoring. Parking is a doddle compared with the superb!!