Weekend warrior wash&wax

pee81

Decided to give the golf a good going over as it was looking a little grubby from sitting on the road all week, so the following happend.....

Snow foamed using Autobrite magi foam

Washed with bouncers slick mick shampoo and two buckets

dried off with my chemical guys wooly mamouth

Waxed with bouncers sherbet fizz

q/d wipe down bouncers done and dusted

plastic trim dressed with autosmart trim aerosol spray

Glass cleaned with sonax glass cleaner

008_zpsvakxy7uf.jpg

007_zps9jac5u5z.jpg

006_zpss0vvww8m.jpg

006_zpss0vvww8m.jpg

004_zps7whg5u2b.jpg

003_zpsp58tfxyj.jpg

001_zps7e1xs5tz.jpg

To be fair she scrubs up ok and has been well looked after in terms of servicing and having bits replaced im just debating now if i can be bothered to save up and spend some cash on the bodywork.

• Like 3

Its lovely Mark

Its a credit to you and the previous owner that its so good

If you want to come here and Polish it, you're more than welcome...on a non commercial basis of course

It will be great to get it looking as perfect as possible!!

• Like 2

Its lovely Mark

Its a credit to you and the previous owner that its so good

If you want to come here and Polish it, you're more than welcome...on a non commercial basis of course

It will be great to get it looking as perfect as possible!!

Yeah that sounds like a plan Chris as I've made a start on a few panels but it's hard going on your own,the bonnet was especially bad as that took me 2.5hrs compound,Polish and refine and it's still not 100% as I was losing the will to live lol

• Like 1

Great job, buddy. I love that colour, and it certainly looks better on a Golf GTI than it did on my first Mk1 Fabia estate!!

Thanks hunty it's actually a colour concept edition so it comes with colour coded leather Recaro interior to match the outside.

Also available in.....

Red

Green

Yellow

Black

Edited by pee81
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to give the golf a good going over as it was looking a little grubby from sitting on the road all week, so the following happend.....

Snow foamed using Autobrite magi foam

Washed with bouncers slick mick shampoo and two buckets

dried off with my chemical guys wooly mamouth

Waxed with bouncers sherbet fizz

q/d wipe down bouncers done and dusted

plastic trim dressed with autosmart trim aerosol spray

Glass cleaned with sonax glass cleaner

008_zpsvakxy7uf.jpg

007_zps9jac5u5z.jpg

006_zpss0vvww8m.jpg

006_zpss0vvww8m.jpg

004_zps7whg5u2b.jpg

003_zpsp58tfxyj.jpg

001_zps7e1xs5tz.jpg

To be fair she scrubs up ok and has been well looked after in terms of servicing and having bits replaced im just debating now if i can be bothered to save up and spend some cash on the bodywork.

I've not long driven past this! thought I'd seen your vRS a few times in Halifax too! Golf is looking smart!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've not long driven past this! thought I'd seen your vRS a few times in Halifax too! Golf is looking smart!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I've had the golf about 4months and only done a few hundred miles it's purely just a weekend car which at the moment has a boot full of spare parts waiting to be fitted. You may well have spotted the vrs floating about Halifax/mytholmroyd area usually the Mrs is pottering around in it during the week

• Like 2