Google Members Map

Quinten

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just give an approximate location then. Good point though :thumbup:

Steve

Thats what I did - and I recommend everyone else does the same!

I really think it would be a good idea for Vag-com equipped peeps to have a different coloured flag too... :thumbup:

• Administrators

Please READ the page, we have made it clear that you should not put your exact location up, unless you really want to...it'a more a guide.

Will be workng on multi-coloured flags in time.

Going well though for the first week or so :)

You can also edit your location if you think it's too close.

I can see a slight flaw in this .............

By using this map and the site I can source any skoda I would like ....and with all the VRS's doing a dissapearing act lately !!!!!!!

Who do you know is going to want to steal a Beige diesel Fabia?

Steady.I remember the thread where you wanted to take the wheels off to keep it secure:rofl: :thumbup:

Thats right, but I had no insurance then so wanted to put it away in the garage. I remember some doughnut suggested I remove the HT leads :rolleyes:

To our many overseas members, please note the majority of countries are still available for population so get in there and plant your flags! :iagree:

(But only if you live there already.... :D)

To our many overseas members, please note the majority of countries are still available for population so get in there and plant your flags! :iagree:

It's like playing risk... who'd be the first to conquer the Virgin Islands ;)

To our many overseas members' date=' please note the majority of countries are still available for population so get in there and plant your flags! :iagree:

(But only if you live there already.... :D)[/quote']

Agree - MIL's looking pretty lonely out there :D !

Shall we go and invade him? I fancy a bit of sun. ;)

Evening Standard Property section the other night was full of adverts for apartments in Dubai .... compared to Britain they are very cheap & top notch quality as well :thumbup: ... although last time I went there it was scarily hot (i.e. couldn't walk on beach barefoot as the sand was like a furnace)

PS - mention of invasion has probably put you on some "danger" list somewhere - now have visions of US operatives considering the dangers of East Anglian Skoda driving subversives :rofl:

• 2 months later...
I'm not alone :woohoo:

lol. its nice to know you arent alone isnt it? only problem is, theres someone else that lives in marlborough-don;t know who they are, and theres someone that lives near swindon but don't know who they are either. and then there is nick who i do know.

• 2 weeks later...