Google Members Map

Quinten

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be very useful, eg if members with VAG-COM make a note of that fact.

should have had one of the flags for VAG-COM owners, make it a bit easier.

Yep - I have to admit to being semi-concious of placing precisely where I live, so I offically live right on the hairpin bends on the descent into Dawlish town! :rofl:

Actually just realised I placed it on the island in the middle, by the access to the beach. :D I reckon the arrow is right in the river going through there. heehee

And I am in the gutter!! about a 5 minute walk from my house

No change there then. :P :P Should lay off the vodkas a bit. :rofl: :rofl: Its when you start hanging on to the kerb shouting, "Help me, I'm gonna fall!" you've got to start seeking some help from A.A ;)

Another flag for the flatlands... :)

Whay! Another Fenlander! :thumbup:

There must be some more of us out there...

Looking at the number of flags in East Anglia, I can see why there are never any meets for the area! :rofl:

No change there then. :P :P Should lay off the vodkas a bit. :rofl: :rofl: Its when you start hanging on to the kerb shouting, "Help me, I'm gonna fall!"

Have we met? :rofl: you've been spying on me again havn't you:rolleyes:

another hit for the westcounrtry' date=' shame I couldnt put a marker for my mid week location lol

PXH BLACKMAGIC[/quote']

Create another username..... then mark your mid-week location :D

Steve