A full Tank

Hi there

Can anyone help me plz am thinking of bying this a  SKODA FABIA 1.6TDI SE ESTATE but am tring to find out that if you full the tank up to the brim what is the total distance i can get out of it

Many thanx  

Welcome to Briskoda. Have a read of the thread below to get an idea of real world fuel consumption figures for that engine. Will you be driving the car where its range on a full tank is critical because filling stations are few and far between? Or do you like seeing how far you can drive with the fuel warning light on before the engine cuts out?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/177983-fabia-16-cr-tdi-90bhp-appalling-fuel-consumption/page-3

Welcome to Briskoda. Have a read of the thread below to get an idea of real world fuel consumption figures for that engine. Will you be driving the car where its range on a full tank is critical because filling stations are few and far between? Or do you like seeing how far you can drive with the fuel warning light on before the engine cuts out?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/177983-fabia-16-cr-tdi-90bhp-appalling-fuel-consumption/page-3

Is from the brim to When the Warning light kicks in on A road so i can see if i do save some £ as if i get this car my HP go up by £20 od and so don's the Insurance but is a bigger car to wot i have now

many thanx DGW 

I've heard that the manufacturer's stated consumption figures are quite accurate so just go by those ;)

Are you trying to wind people up?

Hi there

Can anyone help me plz am thinking of bying this a  SKODA FABIA 1.6TDI SE ESTATE but am tring to find out that if you full the tank up to the brim what is the total distance i can get out of it

Many thanx  

I never fill up. I just put 25ltr in and get 53 to 55 mpg driving like granny. When buying my 1.6tdi I was attracted by the 67mpg skoda said this car could do.

When i go for diesel i load up approx 42liters and run for about 850km and then i have to load up another 42liters cause my gas thingy lights up. But I've manage to lower and heighten my consumption alot so it really depends on the quality of diesel, how you drive, where you drive and so on.

Best regards

Poslano sa mog LG-D855 koristeći Tapatalk

I find I get 60-70mpg on motorway runs and 50-60 in normal driving. It's rare that it drops below 55, it's usually above 60. Even when I've been tearing around it rarely goes below 45mpg.

When i go for diesel i load up approx 42liters and run for about 850km and then i have to load up another 42liters cause my gas thingy lights up. But I've manage to lower and heighten my consumption alot so it really depends on the quality of diesel, how you drive, where you drive and so on.

Best regards

Poslano sa mog LG-D855 koristeći Tapatalk

Brada1983

Thank you very much for your help in this you have help me out a lot.

Many thanx 

I find I get 60-70mpg on motorway runs and 50-60 in normal driving. It's rare that it drops below 55, it's usually above 60. Even when I've been tearing around it rarely goes below 45mpg.

Lukeb

And thank you as well.  Is nice to no that you can do that tape of MPG. :)