Best place to buy - available deals?

Hi, I've jumped over from the Yeti Forum to ask you guys where the best deals are available from.  I work with someone who wants to trade his Octavia Estate in for a new Superb.  I'd be very grateful for any advise.

Thanks

Hi,

Just ordered mine a 280 estate L & K in Cappuccino with cream leather.

Extras are Temp spare wheel, Flapy paddles,  Metalic paint, Ventilated seats, Rear side window blinds, Panoramic sunroof, Rear view camera, Smart light assist, Heated washer nozzels and an extra 2 years warranty making 5 in total.

Ordered from Rainworths of Mansfield, very good deal and no cost delivery by truck and a vey good trade in, that I can keep untill my new car arrives.

Cheers

Mayoboat

Edited by Mayoboat

• 5 weeks later...

Hi..  Sorry if I sound dim asking this, looking to buy in the new year but notice resellers such as newcardiscount or Nationwide Cars allow you to chose extras independently from packages - so for example you can get high beam assist without having to spend the £2K on Bi-Xenon headlights and electric front seats you need to if you order direct from Skoda.  Is that just a flaw in their sites and the spec will be knocked back by Skoda or does it work differently if you don't order direct?

I ordered my L&K  2.0 150 Manual Hatchback with £2000 of extras, for less than £25k.

Good trade in price and getting delivered to my door on Wednesday, whilst picking my old car up.

Great Deal

Should have mentioned it was with Buyanewcaronline 

Hi, can I ask when you ordered? Also I didn't think they did trade ins, did you just ask them?

Cheers

I ordered on the 21st August, and yes they do trade ins, also do finance. I did ask them.

Edited by Stevegs007