Octavia vRS 2.0 TSI petrol 60 plate, one owner from new for sale

gatsbys

I am finally selling my Octavia vRS.....I bought it new on the 11th December 2010. It's a 60 plate (although I have a personal plate which is in the process of being taken off and the original plate coming back on). It's in immaculate racing blue, it has two small dings with some scuffing on the alloy wheels (which were upgraded to 2013 Gemini's). The car has done 57,000 miles and I have always put Shell Nitro super unleaded from new. It has full main dealer service history and has had recent new brakes and tyres with a Hunter alignment. It also has full Skoda warranty until the 11/12/15 which I had extended at nearly £900 for the extra 2 years. I had the rear end of the car insulated with Dynamat sound deadening material. 

The reason I am selling????

I've just bought a nearly new Mercedes 250 SLK!

Please feel free to ask any questions....Price......£8,000

Sorry.....I'm in Potters Bar in Hertfordshire....the photos I took are too big so I was going to advertise it on ebay so I will put a link as soon as I've done that! It doesn't have Xenons.......but it does have full leather, rear parking sensors and it's 6 speed manual!

• Like 1

Looks a nice clean example.

Noticed that in the title and some parts of the ad, you say its a TFSi, and some parts say its a TSi

Might be worthwhile clarifying it (in the title at least in case of ebay searches) that its a TSi to save any confusion :thumbup:

Its no different than putting the later badges on Fabia 1's or the octavia spider wheels, because you want to.

Same OEM wheels as my mk3 Octy, they are the 2013 on wheels prior to latest, I like them on my car, and I think they suite this also.

Its the car that matters. If it matter that much I'm pretty sure someone with perfect earlier wheels will quite happily swap for free !

Looks stunning

Its no different than putting the later badges on Fabia 1's or the octavia spider wheels, because you want to.

At least they are genuine ! Same wheels as my mk3 Octy, they are the 2013 on wheels prior to latest, I like them on my car, and I think they suite this also.

Why get so hung up on the wheels ? Its the car that matters. If it matter that much I'm pretty sure someone with earlier wheels will quite happily swap !

I think your spot on. I think the wheels does look good on the car!

• Like 1