How accurate are the delivery times?

I've just put the order through for a new lease car - Superb SE Business Estate.

Reviews seem positive and the price is very good.

I have been given 14-16 week delivery. Does anyone know if this is likely to get pushed back? I know VW have a habit of pushing back delivery times.

We are pushing it fine as the current car goes around the time the Superb will arrive, so I am hoping it won't be the case.

Told 12 wks... latest ETA puts it at an actual 24 wks from order. Having said that, I've been quite unlucky... others appear to have received their cars within 12 wks. It all depends on the spec you've ordered and demand/availability of the various parts.

I've just put the order through for a new lease car - Superb SE Business Estate.

Reviews seem positive and the price is very good.

I have been given 14-16 week delivery. Does anyone know if this is likely to get pushed back? I know VW have a habit of pushing back delivery times.

We are pushing it fine as the current car goes around the time the Superb will arrive, so I am hoping it won't be the case.

Sounds like perfect timing for the new `16` plate!

Told 12 wks... latest ETA puts it at an actual 24 wks from order. Having said that, I've been quite unlucky... others appear to have received their cars within 12 wks. It all depends on the spec you've ordered and demand/availability of the various parts.

What spec did you order? I don't think the limited options would change mine too much. Hope not anyway!

Ordered my se business estate on 18th August, metallic paint but no other options. Supposed to be built week 46, so 9th-15th November, then shipped and delivered 3 to 4 weeks after that. So that would be 15-16 week lead time assuming it gets built on time. Dealer definitely didn't place my order in August though (I assume as they wanted it in their sept stats). They got a kicking from me on that.

What spec did you order? I don't think the limited options would change mine too much. Hope not anyway!

Ordered SE L Exec 1.4TSi DSG... Candy White.. 18' Pegasus.. Beige leather.. front parking sensors.

See my views & experience under post #497 here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/358971-superb-order-tracker/page-17#entry4415851

Was initially told 12 weeks, this changed to 12 - 14 weeks, latest news is it should be at the dealers “early December”... December 1st will be 12 weeks.

This is for a pretty loaded 190 L&K hatch

• Like 1

Just had an update, Ordered on 19th September and given a provisional build of week 45. Just been told the vehicle is built and on its way to Emden. Result :D  Should get it for the end of the November, a month earlier than expected.

• Like 1

Ordered my L&K 28th August.

Confirmed Built and due to arrive in a couple of weeks

Order my SE Business Estate on the 27th August and was given a provisional build week 47, 16th-22nd November, but with the Stratos issues this is currently sitting at week 52.

I'm sure it'll all be worth it when it eventually turns up :D

Just had an update, Ordered on 19th September and given a provisional build of week 45. Just been told the vehicle is built and on its way to Emden. Result :D  Should get it for the end of the November, a month earlier than expected.

this is week 45, so it was built to schedule