Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI CR tuning

PFF

Just talked to a tuner here in Denmark, about what could be done after a chip tune. He told me, that this engine could max go up to 230 HP and around 440 NM, and there werent any upgrades made yet. Is that true? I'm asking here, because I havent been able to Google anything about it.

What year is your superb?

Its 2008 and a 3T model. I talked to DarksideDevelopments and according to them, its limited to around 240-250 BHP because of fuel pressure on the common rails.

• 4 weeks later...

Its 2008 and a 3T model. I talked to DarksideDevelopments and according to them, its limited to around 240-250 BHP because of fuel pressure on the common rails.

Have you considered a chip? We have a chip express box and it's fantastic. Preferred this to a remap because it can be removed in five minutes. Max output is 220PS and 460Nm. I have ours set to 200PS and 400Nm, which is plenty for us. We've also gained a significant improvement in MPG too. Just a thought....

Edited by numskull

• 4 months later...

Sorry for bumping a old topic, but the question really remains the same. Is it still not possible, to get it above 220-230?

Sendt fra min Nexus 6P med Tapatalk

Sounds like a 'Stage 1' remap, where no parts are changed, just the ECU software.

I'm sure if you were to change things like the intake, turbo, and exhaust you'd be able to get more power?