8 pot K-Sport brakes, Whiteline RARB, Forge rear strut brace, Seat Sport strut brace, TT pedals

Stuiemc

K-Sport 8 pot brake kit, includes Yellow stuff brake pads, 330mm discs, K-Sport braided brake hoses. - £550 collected, due to the weight I would prefer collection. 

Whiteline RARB, I had this powder coated red before fitting making it more durable. - £100 collected

Forge rear strut brace, I also had this powder coated red to match the front strut brace. - £90 collected

Seat Sport front strut brace same colour as it came in. - £45 collected

Audi TT pedals covers. - £30 posted, £25 collected

Due to the size I'm not willing to post the strut braces or RARB, collection only from Newcastle upon Tyne (NE7).

I also have both Vibratechnics mounts (engine and gearbox) that I might sell if I have interest. I don't have my standards so would have to source some before selling. Looking for £100 for the engine mount and £90 for the gearbox box.

Edited by Stuiemc

RARB, Strut brace, and Rear strut brace are now off the car waiting for collection will update if they dont sell.

I also have a set of 8 pot K-Sport brakes, they are in great condition. They come with Yellow Stuff pads, 330mm discs, K-Sport braided brake lines. - £550 pickup only due to the weight.

Only parts for sale are the ones listed sorry.

Got some more info on the brakes mate? What width are the rotors? And are they 2 piece? Any heat cracks?

What colour are the calipers? Do you have a serial number/part number for them so I can enquire about adapters etc.

Dale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure on the width the kit is designed for the Ibiza/fabia/polo platform. Yeah there 2 piece rotors, can't see any sort of cracks there fairly new to be honest still on the first set of pads. The calipers are red, still in really good condition. I only got them off the car last night so I'll give them clean later on and post some photos up. I'll try and find some serial numbers but like I say it's the kit designed for the Ibiza/fabia/polo so might be able to find some info online.

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/649156/seat/k-sport-front-big-brake-kit/se03-330x32.html

Thanks

Not sure on the width the kit is designed for the Ibiza/fabia/polo platform. Yeah there 2 piece rotors, can't see any sort of cracks there fairly new to be honest still on the first set of pads. The calipers are red, still in really good condition. I only got them off the car last night so I'll give them clean later on and post some photos up. I'll try and find some serial numbers but like I say it's the kit designed for the Ibiza/fabia/polo so might be able to find some info online.

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/649156/seat/k-sport-front-big-brake-kit/se03-330x32.html

Thanks

Awesome mate. Im going to see if anyone can get me some brackets and bells from ksport to suit mk2 octavia.

Look forward to the pics.

Dale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very sorry Dale but I've been sent a deposit for the brakes before I had time to get the photos up. I could still send you them if they will help for future reference?

Edited by Stuiemc

Very sorry Dale but I've been sent a deposit for the brakes before I had time to get the photos up. I could still send you them if they will help for future reference?

No problem mate, after speaking to k sport this morning, I've discovered the correct brackets and bells for my car cost nearly the same as a full kit.... Frightening. How were they on track? Still may pick a set up.

Dale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had them on track but they were amazing! I highly recommend them.

Update on parts - 

TT pedals - £25 Collected, £30 delievered

B4947FA1-BC31-458D-9115-47A7D8B0AFAC_zps

F31CA859-065E-4179-ADB4-658ABB80AAE4_zps

Seat sport strut brace - £45 Collection only

1DAF18F8-488C-41F4-A380-45760F13D1C4_zps

93F45D3F-2A89-43E6-A006-E87CA7D584A5_zps

C8A04E0B-1034-4A1D-998D-BD5C0D64FF94_zps

AAD790C8-A73C-4D24-B5B8-4E2888ACBA5B_zps

315480F0-2DC0-4294-8AB4-98FE52605ABB_zps

Deposit has been taken on the Brakes and Mounts, Rear strut brace and RARB are provisionally sold. 

Edited by Stuiemc

Rear strut brace - SOLD

Seat sport strut brace - SOLD

RARB - SOLD

Mounts - SOLD

Brakes - SOLD

I have a 02m long ratio box with a Peloquin LSD fitted which I will be willing to sell if I have interested, would need a 02m box as part ex. Looking for £600 inc standard box.