Anyone got a SE Business Combi yet ?

Got to say the finish inside is brilliant and full of great ideas, alcantara/leather seats are brilliant, very comfy and supportive.

Nav/Audo/Phone system is simply brilliant.  DSG on the 2.0 150 seems more than enough considering size although Im keeping it steady at the moment.  ACC works a treat and the front/rear park sensors and display work really well.

Only niggle so far is you can't permanently disable start stop or have it off by default.

• Like 1

Just delivered Business SE 2.0 DSG brilliant metallic silver.

Silver roof rails and surprised to find a full maxi dot screen which wasn't in the spec i didn't think.

IMG_3580.JPG.jpg

Very nice! Identical to mine apart from the DSG. Get delivered tomorrow.

No they are not LED on my SE Business, on the estate/combi at least. But the roof bars are silver but which like black plastic feet around where they meet the roof.

Apologies, the brake lights them selves are LED but the rest of the cluster: indicators, reversing, etc appear not to be. The tail light, as photoed earlier in the thread, is like a cloudy plastic strip that is light from the edge, I can't see if that is an LED or traditional bulb.

did you request them at the outset or were you expecting Stratos? I thought the replacement for the stratos were helios?

That's correct.. But the zeus are a no cost option too on the se business