sunroof leaking

I have a 52 plate Octavia elegance , my drive is on a slant  , and when I park facing down the drive the  sunroof leaks , has anyone got a similar problems or can anyone help with suggestions to rectify this problem please ??.

Check the drain tubes as they are probably blocked.

You can see the front ones about half way up the door frame between the hinges. Can't remember where the rear ones come out.

I found a sort of muddy leaf mould had collected behind the "pinch" at the end of the rubber exit tube.

Another vote for drain tubes, two at the front and two at the back.

I'm not familiar with the Octavia, but on my Audi they are all behind the plastic arch liners. On my previous Audi the fronts were on the A pillar and easily accessible.

They do get blocked despite their location, I've cleared my Audi ones twice now in two years.

The sunroof is designed in such a way that water is allowed to pass, that is why it has drains in each of its four corners.

Yet another vote for the drain tubes, mine were blocked earlier this year, caused quite a considerable leak in the drivers and rear passenger footwells. The front ones are In the A-pillars about halfway up, I pinched them and managed to poke a small screwdriver in there, problem solved. AFAIK the rear ones come out behind the rear wheels.

Edited by VeedubyaGTi

thanks guys , I cleared the front ones , but didn't know they had rear ones so I ll check those and try to clear them ,

I ll let you know how I get on with them .

again many thanks .

Andy