1.3Mpi Manifold Leak?

Whilst under the car I noticed what could be a leak either with the exhaust or inlet manifold to head joint.

But I can't decide if it's the center exhaust manifold gasket, or the inlet manifold gaskets. Or is this just a normal build up of oily residues.

DSC00073_zpsgdg0z3lp.jpg

DSC00074_zpsm0wxwc7h.jpg

When I wiped the black substance off it seemed more like oil than soot, also to narrow it down, I sprayed the join with some easystart spray but this resulted in no increase in engine revs. Also with a rag over the tailpipe there seemed to be no hissing / escaping exhaust gases.

Does anyone have any opinions from looking at the photos?

Maby I should just replace all the gaskets any way, but access to the manifold nuts looks poor, is it an easy job to do?

I've enhanced one of the photos to maximum using a forensics graphics software. But even so it is hard to tell if it is leaking from under the gasket or from a crack in the exhaust manifold. You have two options: remove both manifolds and inspect them or leave it alone for now but keeping an eye on oil and coolant levels. Removing the manifolds is a so-so job in difficulty due to the possibility of stripping one or more bolts. But with a lot of penetrating oil you have 50-50 chances to get away. But you must replace the bolts and nuts aftrewards. The gaskets too obviously.

hnlfCtt.jpg