Lowering Springs H&R - Mk2 Fabia Combi/Estate

JimboVRS

For sale I have a set of brand new lowering springs which I never got around to fitting to my recently sold Fabia Monte Carlo Estate.

The part No. is correct for Fabia estate models only (different spring load for the rear due to the extra estate weight)

I bought them from DPM Performance and they have just sat in my hall with the intention of fitting them but never got round to it.

I paid £142 for the lowering springs a couple of months ago. The box as you'd imagine is pretty heavy, so would prefer local collection (Near Cardiff; Barry, South Wales)

I am looking for £110 - these are brand new, never used.

WP_20151118_13_16_05_Pro_zps1eenelvs.jpgWP_20151118_15_44_00_Pro_zpswrjqoqwg.jpg

Thanks for looking

James

• 3 weeks later...

The car I sold was a 1.2tsi and the axle weight was quieried when purchasing from DPM performance. The springs supplied are suitable for the tdi also. DPM advised that if the lower weight axle weight springs when fitted the front end would have 'sagged' a bit lower. They also advised that it was based on power output of the car also.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...