Armrest.. anyone used these?

Ackadappa

Just do it and get a lupo din cup holder. They're the best available in my opinion. So long as you have a spare din. Should always have come with an armrest.

I have a spare din .. And i know what my next job is now :)

Is there a thread for this?

Maybe. Do a search for cup holders in the fabia 1 section and you'll have hours of available reading. Simple enough though, pop cubby hole out, then lupo cup holders in.

Maybe. Do a search for cup holders in the fabia 1 section and you'll have hours of available reading. Simple enough though, pop cubby hole out, then lupo cup holders in.

Thing here for a couple of quid:

https://gyazo.com/a3fbf2e695dc8d2874e1f969d6ebf0f3

Does that just go where that hole is? 

I tried to tug at it just but it doesn't come out so easy.

Do I need any tools or some special way to get it out?

https://gyazo.com/7f54dd9f8502d5fd6d2849e65515ab0c

Try and get the proper lupo one. Quality will be loads better. Quite expensive on ebay but best to message people breaking lupos/scrappies etc see if they have one.

And no, just pull harder.

Mine comes out with the standard radio in place as well, but the first time i removed it i had to pull very hard!

iirc... i removed the black trims from the side since they just clip out and used a screwdriver to prise it out, just be carefull nto to mark the dash down the sides.

Mine comes out with the standard radio in place as well, but the first time i removed it i had to pull very hard!

iirc... i removed the black trims from the side since they just clip out and used a screwdriver to prise it out, just be carefull nto to mark the dash down the sides.

All very confusing ( for me!).... I haven't had the radio out for a couple of years now but was convinced there were strakes on the top of the cubby that interfered with the fascia of the Symphony CD Tuner. First time it was all removed on my car took an effort. Everything was very tight.

For the side trims, I find removing the fan panel fascia first allows a large flat bladed screwdriver to get in underneath. No worries of marking the fascia or dash them.

I do belive your correct, however it isnt impossible to remove.

i suppose your damaging the fins as they are only thin, but they arnt needed as such as it clips in fine anyway.

I do the same, its easier to remove the bottom trim first and then do the sides. 

I normaly remove them all when im cleaning the interior anyway, much easier to put the trim protector on and buff it off! :D

Edited by hutchysrs50