1.6CR TDI CAYC Issues with Lambda Sensor P0132

Hi All

Having issues already with our Seat Ibiza 1.6CR TDi Sport....

Had the dreaded flashing coil light and associated limp mode. Took it back to the garage we purchased it from, codes read and came back with lambda sensor fault. Sensor ordered returned last Saturday to have new sensor fitted. Codes cleared drove up the road got about 3 miles and, yes you've guessed it.....

Took car straight back rescanned and fault code logged P0132 Oxygen Lambda Sensor Signal too high cannot be tested at this time.

Has anyone else had similar issues with their Fabia with the same engine?

Got to say that so far underwhelmed with this car especially the engine, performance and economy very disappointing. Dread to think what they perform like in an Octavia.....

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dan

Well a further scan this time with VCDS has revealed the problem......the EGR valve...

If I blanked it, would I still need a remap to remove the EML?

Trader I bought it off is looking for a cheap remedy as a replacement is going to be expensive mainly due to the labour cost as the EGR valve/cooler is right at the back if the engine and a complete PTA to change....

Dan