Brands Hatch - Monday 1st Feb 2016 - FULLY BOOKED!

BossFox

Damp is one thing, torrential downpour quite another lol. Last time was monsoon weather.

I won't make the call on tyres until 48 hours before.  I am hoping to drive there, do the day, and drive home on the Federals :D

• Like 1

Yes but all the track tyres, slicks, won't do a world of good when it's raining. Just saying. :D Unless you have a spare set of wets as well.

In my experience, even semi slicks give overall better track performance than road tyres. :) Still need care but I was impressed with grip from my 595RSR at a damp oulton.

Was going to ask your opinion on this regarding tyres.

Weather isn't looking very promising.

What would you recommend on the day?

Using federal rsr's or a just a set of road tyres.

Depends how bad it is. Just a bit damp then try the track tires.

If it's torrential then road tires. There's a bit of standing water half way along the straight coming out of graham hill bend which got wheel spin in 4th

• Like 1

Was going to ask your opinion on this regarding tyres.

Weather isn't looking very promising.

What would you recommend on the day?

Using federal rsr's or a just a set of road tyres.

What's the weather going to be like?

It's almost four weeks away! :)

• Like 1

Wish I knew about this sooner, only found out from fabianski47vrs yesterday :( , and brands is only 20 mins drive away.

I think there are still places on the MSVT website, but they are up to £129 now... :/

Wish I knew about this sooner, only found out from fabianski47vrs yesterday :( , and brands is only 20 mins drive away.

Message bossfox, maybe you can be put on reserve, incase someone pulls out for whatever reason.

Worth a shot.

Your cars track ready anyway [emoji12]

I can't afford it ATM, which is a shame as I would of put money aside for it :( . still bossfox organised snetterton which was a great day out, so I'm sure it will be the same at brands.

Have fun guys.

I had to pull out of the track session due to my circumstances but hoping to still go along to watch, especially as i have a hotel room booked.

• 2 weeks later...