The West Meon Hut #19

@Lee

If that is the Alton -> Odiham road then there is a load of trees missing from the big layby. I drive to work that way!

Yes, that's the one. The section of road from the little roundabout up to the golden pot was where the accident was.

Sounds big then.

Yes, that's the one. The section of road from the little roundabout up to the golden pot was where the accident was.

Sounds big then.

Definitely closed for an accident? Not perhaps just fallen trees in the bad weather? You'd do well to take a few trees out in a car..

On this mornings delivery I saw this and thought of you, its a runner and he only wants £20 but, he wouldn't take a "holding deposit" so you'll have to let me know pronto

My Felicia has an MR reg too, and the original owner came from Trowbridge. I've just googled the garage on that plate and they're from Trowbridge so probably the same garage.

I'm sure me and Lee could chip in a tenner each.

• Like 1

Don't make me come over there and uphold the BMW flag...  :devil:

Honestly don't come to Berkshire, the locals won't enjoy your BMW, they'll shove your flag where the sun don't shine & Thames Valley are a right bunch of "Roger Hunts" whom aren't impressed by a warrant card as a form of ID.

Sounds big then.

Definitely closed for an accident? Not perhaps just fallen trees in the bad weather? You'd do well to take a few trees out in a car..

I'm sorry to say flowers have appeared over the weekend so looks like a fatal.  Let's all be careful out there.

you all joked lol, but I will be in a different car this time, BMW ate its gearbox so I have given up with old cars, I have a 2011 Astra 2.0 CDTI SRI coming with lots of Warranty, Servicing and protection on it!

I have grown old through cars

you all joked lol, but I will be in a different car this time, BMW ate its gearbox so I have given up with old cars, I have a 2011 Astra 2.0 CDTI SRI coming with lots of Warranty, Servicing and protection on it!

You sure it wasn't the run that sam did that killed it?

• Like 1

WTF Si, an Astra