car parts wrapped

Ive tried before, and sliced my hand on a craft knife and had to drive to A&E changing gear with my right hand, as my left was wrapped in toilet roll and masking tape lol ... its not my forty

Im after interior vents, door handles maybe more, and exterior front grill and mirror covers all gloss black. 

Edited by FromTheDarkness

Also try hydro dip/carbon dip etc. It's a multi-stage transfer application process that should be thinner and more natural than stick on film.

Absolutely no idea on prices but there are many places that offer car parts dipping.

Also try hydro dip/carbon dip etc. It's a multi-stage transfer application process that should be thinner and more natural than stick on film.

Absolutely no idea on prices but there are many places that offer car parts dipping.

That hydro dip is ok on internals, but i wouldn't want to dip the grill surround, im getting stone chips regularly, i reckon wrapping is more resilient. I will check  the link thanks

• 2 weeks later...

tbh im just after a black gloss finish, some of these links are top dollar for wild finishes.

Unfortunately the process for a wild finish is the same as one for gloss black. Indeed, you could argue that it'll be harder to get a perfect finish on a gloss black part than one with a pattern that might help to hide a wrinkle or split.

And the finish I linked to is lacquered after application to give a proper painted look and durable finish. I think in this area, you definitely get what you pay for.