Any non standard / non Ordered Extras ?

Any non standard / non Ordered Extras ?

On some new cars you sometimes get lucky and get extras on the car which were not part of the standard build, anyone got any on the SB Rapid ?

Well mine has factory-fitted body-coloured door protector strips. Not standard and a very obscure factory option. Probably the rarest external accessory on the Spaceback I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

• Like 1

Well mine has factory-fitted body-coloured door protector strips. Not standard and a very obscure factory option. Probably the rarest external accessory on the Spaceback I reckon.

Nice. Could you post a pic?

Yeah i saw them on the option list. very odd one.

On a serious note, I've not come across a Spaceback that was not as standard. However in the early days of the Yeti there were a small number of oballs out there, for example remember seeing an SE with factory leather seats but without front seat heating, which was not a UK spec, oh and there were a few Special Build Club models running on factory 16" rims instead of 17".

TP